RC Kushtia may change, suspend, interrupt, terminate operation or access to, or discontinue the Site or any portion of the Site at any time, without notice. RC Kushtia may also impose limits on the Site or restrict your access to the Site or parts thereof without notice or liability.
You may be required to set up an account to use the Site or portions thereof. If you are required to set up an account, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required, maintain and update such information, and be fully responsible for use of your account and any actions or activities that take place using your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information associated with your account, including any passwords. You agree to notify RC Kushtia immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
Copyright and Site Content
The content posted or available on this Site, including, but not limited to, information, text, articles, graphics, public service announcements/campaigns, illustrations, images, data, videos, recordings, software, platforms, interactive features, applications, trademarks, logos, code, promotions and other website content (collectively “Site Content”), is owned and/or controlled by Rotary Club of Kushtia or The Rotary Foundation, or RC Kushtia’s licensors or used herein with permission and is legally protected, without limitation, under copyright, trademark, and other laws, Kushtia, relating to the protection of intellectual property. RC Kushtia is, also, the owner of the compilation of the Site Content, the design and look and feel of the Site.
If you would like to sell or give-away merchandise, with any of Rotary Club of Kushtia’s trademarks, please contact email@example.com. To learn more about licensing or find a list of official licensed vendors selling merchandise with Rotary Club of Kushtia’s trademarks.
Use and Access
RC Kushtia permits Users to download or print a single copy of certain Site Content owned by RC Kushtia for non-commercial educational and for Rotary, Rotaract or Interact club use only, provided you do not a) remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice contained in the Site Content, b) use the Site Content as is without any alternation or modification, and c) maintain moral and ethical standards in using the Site Content.
Non-educational uses and use in a publication requires the prior written permission of RC Kushtia; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to use Site Content for such purposes.
RC Kushtia welcomes Rotary clubs, Rotarians and others to link to this Site. Links may resolve to the home page, www.rotary.org, but direct linking to individual files (i.e., images, multimedia files, etc.) is not permitted. You shall not use Rotary Club of Kushtia’s logos or trademarks, to link to this Site. Links to this Site should not assert or imply an endorsement by or affiliation with RC Kushtia.
Third-party Websites and Content
This Site may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites, and third party content. Third-party links and content are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only, and does not indicate RC Kushtia’s endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the third party or its content, including any advertisements that may be posted. RC Kushtia has no control over, makes no representations or warranties and accepts no responsibility directly or indirectly for the security, legality, quality, availability, reliability accuracy or content of any third-party links or content. You should review any terms and policies of any third party site.
Interactive Features and User Content
This Site includes interactive features, such as in which you can post messages, comments, materials, photos, videos, audio, information, updates, opportunities, recommendations, etc. (collectively, “interactive features”). By posting messages, comments, materials, photographs, images, video, audio, information, updates, opportunities, recommendations or other content (“User Content”) on this Site and/or any interactive features, be aware that your User Content may be seen and used by others. You may be required to login through the Site or a third-party website to use the interactive features.
RC Kushtia welcomes your feedback, but please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative works or confidential or propriety information in any form through the Site. If you do submit ideas, the following terms shall apply to your submissions: 1) RC Kushtia is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied; 2) RC Kushtia may have similar ideas already under consideration or in development; and 3) RC Kushtia may use or exploit your ideas without any compensation or reimbursement to you.
The information and opinions expressed in the interactive features are not those of RC Kushtia or its foundation, affiliates or subsidiaries. RC Kushtia is not responsible for any misuse or misappropriation of your User Content or ideas. You are entirely responsible for your User Content and use the interactive features at your own risk. RC Kushtia is not responsible for and assumes not liability for User Content or from any failure or delay in removing any User Content.
Your use of the interactive features and posting of User Content is subject to the following terms:
- You are solely responsible for the content you post or submit and use the interactive features at your own risk;
- You will only post content that you own or created or for which you have received permission or a license to post from the person or entity that owns the content. You shall not post any content that infringes the rights of others, including written content, photographs, music, videos and content that contains third party trademarks;
- You will not post photographs, images or videos of other people without their explicit consent and will never post images of children/minors to the Site;
- You will not post any content that is off-topic, political or illegal, contains personal attacks or obscene language or is abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, defamatory, false, pornographic or interferes with another individual’s use of this Site;
- You will not post any content that contains the contact information or private information of any other individual;
- You will not collect contact information of other Site Users or individuals appearing in Site Content or User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited e-mails or other unsolicited communications;
- You understand that RC Kushtia has the right but not obligation to monitor any of the interactive features or monitor, edit or remove any User Content and reserves the right to delete, remove, modify, refuse or block content without notice or your permission for any reason;
- You will not include advertising or marketing in User Content;
- You will not post content that contains viruses, harmful files, malicious scripts, or files, materials, or code intended to harm, damage, create an adverse impact on or interfere with the Site or RC Kushtia networks, servers or databases; and
- RC Kushtia assumes no responsibility or liability for the content you post or for any loss, damage, misappropriation, infringement, error, defamation, libel, omission, obscenity, danger or inaccuracy in any content that exists on the Site, or from any failure or delay in removing such content.
Licenses and Representations and Warranties
You own the User Content you post on this Site. By posting any content or User Content to this Site, you automatically grant RC Kushtia a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt (including without limitation the rights to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies), publish, reformat, display, perform, broadcast, transmit, exhibit, translate, host, cache, index, encode, hashtag, archive, create derivative works from, and license your content or User Content, including any of your content posted on RC Kushtia social media channels, for educational, promotional and other purposes without credit or other obligations to you.
You authorize RC Kushtia to use your name, likeness, and any other personal or biographical data or information in connection with your User Content.
This Site and some of the interactive features and Site Content available on this Site may be available via a mobile phone, including, but without limitation, the ability to browse Site and upload content from Site or to Site via your mobile phone or to use your mobile phone to make donations to The Rotary Foundation of Rotary Club of Kushtia (“Mobile Services”). You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to these Mobile Services and accessing the Site through your mobile access provider. When you use this Site or send emails, text messages or other communications from your desktop or mobile device to RC Kushtia, you are communicating with RC Kushtia electronically; and you consent to receive communications from RC Kushtia electronically, such as emails, texts, mobile push notices or through the interactive feature in response to your communication.
Contests and Promotions
Transactions and e-Commerce
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
RC KUSHTIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. RC KUSHTIA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, INTERACTIVE FEATURES OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT YOU WILL HAVE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS TO THE SITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), MATERIALS AND OTHER SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RC KUSHTIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THAT THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RC KUSHTIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES-OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RC KUSHTIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, DATA USE, BUSINESS, REVENUE, INCOME, CONTRIBUTIONS, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR THE LIKE, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RC KUSHTIA IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Rotary Club of Kushtia from its office within the Kushtia. You may not use this Site or export the Site Content in violation of Kushtia export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside the Kushtia, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, RC Kushtia makes no claim that the Site and the Site Content may be accessed, used, or downloaded outside the Kushtia or are appropriate for use or legal outside the Kushtia. If the Site and Site Content are available outside the Kushtia, your access, use, and download thereof and participation in any promotion is at your own risk.
Copyright and Trademark Complaints
RC Kushtia respects the intellectual property rights and will take action against infringers, including terminating their accounts. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, RC Kushtia has adopted a policy of responding to claims that User Content or Site Content infringe intellectual property rights.
If you wish to file a complaint for intellectual property infringement, or file a counter-notice, please submit your complaint to email@example.com.
Written claims concerning copyright infringement must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the location of the infringing material on the Site;
- Your full legal name, address, telephone and email address; and
- A declaration that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and that you declare under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If any questions arise about the meaning or interpretation of this policy, the English-language version of this policy is the official text.
Last updated: June 2019
Copyright © 1996-2019 Rotary Club of Kushtia. All rights reserved.